Efficient & environmentally safe
A fully embedded partner in the methodology and execution of our customers’ decommissioning campaigns, we utilise in-house expertise and assets to provide industry-leading solutions together with our sister brand James Fisher Offshore.
Experience and innovations are providing tangible time and cost savings for our clients by delivering faster project completion, less POB, and reduced vessel time:
- With the world’s largest subsea excavation fleet, we are the leading provider of controlled flow excavation (CFE) services
- A complete decom service capability in the cutting and removal of subsea and platform infrastructure in a safe & environmentally sensitive manner.
- +50 Countries
- +600 CFE projects
- 16,000 Liters of water per second
Our fleet of controlled flow excavation (CFE) equipment provides a non-contact form of excavation that eliminates the risks associated with other excavation methods, and is especially suited to deb-burial, decom & abandonment work.
Subsea excavation services:
- A range of CFE tooling spreads that deliver between 2,000 - 16,000 litres of water per second
- Shallow water excavations from 1.5m
- Deep water excavations up to 3,000m
- Non contact form of excavation
- Safe on live cables and pipelines
- Fully controllable output
- Reduced and flexible deck footprint
- Accurate and efficient excavation rates, reducing valuable vessel time
JF Subtech, in partnership with specialist sister company James Fisher Offshore, supplies a wide range of cutting solutions for subsea projects to suit customer specific requirements.
With everything from diamond wire saws to diver and ROV operated shears, we offer complete service capability in the cutting and removal of subsea and platform infrastructure, with a proven track record in well severance, jacket removal and pipeline cut and recovery.
Decommissioning services include: